Cisco 350-001 Exam - TopITexams.com
Free 350-001 Sample Questions:
1. You are designing your network to be able to use trunks. As part of this process you are comparing the ISL and 802.1Q encapsulation options. All of these statements about the two encapsulation options are correct except which one?
A. Both support normal and extended VLAN ranges.
B. ISL is a Cisco proprietary encapsulation method and 802.1Q is an IEEE standard.
C. ISL encapsulates the original frame.
D. Both support native VLANs.
E. 802.1Q does not encapsulate the original frame.
2. Multicast addresses in which range are reserved by the IANA for administratively scoped multicast?
3. Which two of these are reasons why some ports do not reply to RSTP proposals? (Choose two.)
A. the age time has expired
B. the remote bridge is in the discarding state
C. the remote bridge does not understand RSTP BPDU
D. the remote bridge is in the forwarding state
Answer: B, C
4. You are using IPv6, and would like to configure EIGRPv3. Which three of these correctly describe how you can perform this configuration? (Choose three.)
A. EIGRP for IPv6 is directly configured on the interfaces over which it runs.
B. EIGRP for IPv6 is not configured on the interfaces over which it runs, but if a user uses passiveinterface configuration, EIGRP for IPv6 needs to be configured on the interface that is made passive.
C. There is a network statement configuration in EIGRP for IPv6, the same as for IPv4.
D. There is no network statement configuration in EIGRP for IPv6.
E. When a user uses a passiveinterface configuration, EIGRP for IPv6 does not need to be configured on the interface that is made passive.
F. When a user uses a nonpassiveinterface configuration, EIGRP for IPv6 does not need to be configured on the interface that is made passive
Answer: A, D, E
5. Which information is carried in an OSPFv3 intraareaprefix LSA?
A. IPv6 prefixes
B. linklocal addresses
C. solicited node multicast addresses
D. IPv6 prefixes and topology information
6. Which three statements accurately describe a linkstate routing protocol? (Choose three.)
A. Each router sends routing information to all nodes in the flooding domain.
B. Each router sends all or some portion of its routing table to neighboring routers.
C. Each router individually builds a picture of the entire flooding domain.
D. Each router has knowledge of all other routers in the flooding domain.
E. Each router is only aware of neighboring routers.
F. Each router installs routes directly from the routing updates into the routing table.
Answer: A, C, D
7. Which three of these statements about penultimate hop popping are true? (Choose three.)
A. It is used only for directly connected subnets or aggregate routes.
B. It can only be used with LDP.
C. It is only used when two or more labels are stacked.
D. It enables the Edge LSR to request a label pop operation from its upstream neighbors.
E. It is requested through TDP using a special label value that is also called the implicitnull value.
F. It is requested through LDP using a special label value that is also called the implicitnull value.
Answer: A, D, F
8. On what type of ports would STP PortFast BPDU guard be most appropriate?
A. root ports
B. designated ports
C. host ports
D. alternate ports
9. You are configuring the Cisco IOS DHCP Server to handle DHCP in a LAN. Which two of these configurations are required in order for DHCP to work? (Choose two.)
A. configure manual bindings
B. configure a DHCP address pool
C. configure a DHCP server boot file
D. exclude those IP addresses that will not be used in DHCP
E. configure the timeout value for ping packets
Answer: B, D
10. The Border Gateway Protocol tries to install the best path for a prefix into the Routing Information Base and fails. Which three of these are possible reasons for this failure? (Choose three.)
A. memory failure
B. a route with a worse administrative distance is already present in the IGP routing table
C. a route with a better administrative distance is already present in the IGP routing table
D. the best path for the prefix is already installed in the RIB
E. the number of routes in VRF exceeds the route limit configured for the VRF instance
Answer: A, C, E