Cisco 642-274 Exam - TopITexams.com
Free 642-274 Sample Questions:
1. Which is the reason that the video terminal manufacturer, models, and versions are important parts of the planning process?
A. Only a few devices can support SIP and video.
B. All video terminals can dial in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace video meetings.
C. Cisco Unified MeetingPlace is a SIP-based solution and H.320 devices cannot be supported.
D. Some versions of H.323, SIP, and H.320 video devices cannot negotiate the mid-call escalation correctly.
2. You work as a network engineer for an IT company. Observe the following items carefully, which two fields can be used to customize scheduling and hide specific fields in the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web scheduling UI form and Outlook plug-in form? (Choose two.)
A. "Customize Outlook Interface" in MeetingPlace Web Admin
B. "Customize Outlook Interface" in Application Server Admin
C. "Scheduling Details Page" in MeetingPlace Web Admin
D. "Account Basics" in Application Server Admin
Answer: B, D
3. Which is the maximum acceptable site-to-site round-trip delay WAN/LAN requirement for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace deployments?
A. 1500 ms round trip
B. 150 ms round trip
C. 150 sec round trip
D. there is no specific requirement
4. In the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system, which two global video modes and settings affect all video blades? (Choose two.)
A. Standard Video up to 24 ports max with 128 kb/s~2 Mb/s per port
B. Low-End Video up to 24 ports max with 128 kb/s~384 kb/s per port
C. Desktop Video up to 48 ports max with 128 kb/s~2 Mb/s per port
D. Desktop Video up to 48 ports max with 128 kb/s~384 kb/s per port
Answer: A, D
5. Which procedure can best restore the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server master database?
A. Use an FTP file transfer to manually move files and issue a restore command in the Applications Server CLI.
B. Use Telnet to access the Application Server and issue a manual restore command.
C. Use the Backup GUI in the Administration Center to do an automatic restore.
D. Use SSH to access the Application Server CLI and issue a manual restore command.
6. Which three are essential considerations for a dial plan in a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace solution? (Choose three.)
A. Cisco Unified MeetingPlace requires at least one dial-in number.
B. Implementing dialing restrictions can affect Cisco Unified MeetingPlace functionality.
C. Calling partitions and calling search spaces can affect Cisco Unified MeetingPlace functionality.
D. Calling partitions and calling search spaces do not affect Cisco Unified MeetingPlace functionality.
Answer: A, B, C
7. How to upgrade the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio and Video Blades to a newer release?
A. insert CD with new software, execute file locally
B. SSH connection and transfer file to blades, then execute file
C. remote desktop connection and FTP file to blades, then execute file
D. via laptop IP connection, then execute file
8. A command-line interface (CLI) is a mechanism for interacting with a computer operating system or software by typing commands to perform specific tasks. Which CLI command is used to check the date and time on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server?
9. Refer to the following components, which three are deployed in a typical secured Cisco Unified MeetingPlace solution? (Choose three.)
A. antivirus on the Media Server blades
B. Cisco Security Agent on the Web Server
C. Cisco Security Agent on the Application Server
D. SSL certificates
Answer: B, C, D
10. What are required from WebEx prior to configuration on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace side while initially configuring and testing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace with WebEx integration? (Multiple choice)
A. site name
B. password for WebEx site administration
C. partner ID
D. site ID
Answer: A, B, C, D