Cisco 646-563 Exam - TopITexams.com
Free 646-563 Sample Questions:
1. When do you align customer business requirements with the needed solution functionality?
A. when preparing for the business requirements workshop
B. while conducting the business requirements workshop
C. during preliminary technical discovery
D. in a technology strategy meeting
2. A company believes that buying and installing a firewall can solve their security problems. What reason for insufficient security is this customer illustrating?
A. risk analysis
B. lack of perceived risk
C. quantifying risks
D. quickly evolving networks and applications
3. How does preliminary technical discovery benefit the customer?
A. Information regarding an existing customer network is analyzed, which allows an appropriate solution to be developed.
B. Detailed technical requirements are defined and documented.
C. A technology strategy is presented to the customer.
D. The account team analyzes and validates the business requirements.
4. How does the Cisco SDN relate to compliance?
A. It addresses a large majority of PCI requirements.
B. It uses anomaly detection to secure a device.
C. It is point product-based.
D. It uses IP protocol 50 (ESP) to securely communicate to network devices.
5. What trigger question would you use when assessing the benefit of a secure network access solution?
A. Have you ever experienced business disruption from an Internet attack, such as viruses or worms?
B. Do you want to provision your VPN, firewall, and IPS devices with a single management system?
C. Do you think you have a thorough strategy for detecting and correlating network intrusions?
D. What type of end users and applications need to access your network?
6. What are two outcomes of preparing for the business requirements workshop? (Choose two.)
A. aligning the solution with customer business needs
B. defining stakeholders
C. discovering which requirements conflict with the solution
D. defining detailed customer requirements
Answer: B, D
7. Which scenario illustrates a breach in security integrity?
A. A system upgrade slows the network down and prevents employees from accessing data.
B. Service is disrupted due to a power outage.
C. An unauthorized party obtains a credit card number.
D. Someone is able to cast a large number of votes in an online poll.
8. Which government regulation was designed to restore investor confidence in the financial reporting of public companies?
A. Basel II
C. SOX Act
9. Which government regulation specifies which patient information must be kept private, how companies must secure the information, and the standards for electronic communication between medical providers and insurance companies?
A. Basel II
B. GLB Act
D. USA PATRIOT Act
10. Which two of these describe how security contributes to profitability? (Choose two.)
A. by not complying with government regulations
B. by enabling businesses to gain the maximum advantage from advanced technologies
C. by decreasing downtime and productivity losses
D. by providing access to information based on need rather than location
E. by providing the company an insurance policy
Answer: B, C
11. During the optimize phase, how can the account manager help the customer reach operational excellence?
A. by enabling ongoing improvement of system performance and functionality
B. by evaluating the solution against competitor performance
C. by making recommendations for integration of the security solution
D. by defining project milestones
12. How do you calculate risk quantitatively for SLE?
A. single loss expectancy divided by the annualized rate of occurrence
B. exposure factor multiplied by the asset value
C. cost of recovery multiplied by the number of compromised servers
D. average revenue per hour divided by the hourly server downtime
13. Which compliance standard will directly affect the security policy of a local bookstore?
B. SOX Act
D. Basel II
14. Which government regulation was implemented to promote world financial stability by coordinating definitions of capital and risk assessment across countries?
A. BS 7799/ISO 17799
D. Basel II
E. USA PATRIOT Act
15. Which two of these activities does the risk analysis process include? (Choose two.)
A. Determine the potential for each type of threat.
B. Identify potential threats.
C. Determine the impact on business.
D. Prioritize security needs due to cost.
E. Determine vulnerabilities
Answer: B, C