Microsoft 70-432 Exam - TopITexams.com
Free 70-432 Sample Questions:
1. You are managing a SQL Server 2008 instance for the xxyyinc.com. The SQL Server Import and Export Wizard should be used to output information from SQL Server to a Microsoft Excel. In order to save the package definition to a file. You should make sure you should run the package from the command line. Which is the correct answer?
A. You should use the command of sqlmaint.exe
B. You should use the command of update.exe
C. You should use the command of dtexec.exe
D. You should use the command of Register.exe
2. You are managing a SQL Server 2008 instance which includes a database called Products for xxyyinc.com. There is a table called ProudtTb in the database. You add a column whose type is Geography data type named ProudtColumn to the ProudtTb table. There is not index in ProudtTb table. You should make sure that you could develop a spatial index on the ProudtColumn column. Which is the correct answer?
A. You should create a primary key for the ProudtTb table.
B. You should create a clustered index for the ProudtTb table.
C. You should create a default index for the ProudtTb table.
D. You should create a foreigner key for the ProudtTb table.
3. You are mastering the company database, with SQL Server 2008 computer named SQLDB. The function of the SQLDB is to perform transaction log backups and so on. SQL1 should be reset by another administrator using the tool of SQL Server Surface Area Configuration. You should see that SQL1 no longer runs the maintenance tasks automatically. On SQLDB, you should make sure the tasks of the maintenance are finished without men.
Which is the correct answer?
A. You should reset the Web service to log on by using the role of administrator.
B. You should reset the server so that the SQL Server Agent service starts automatically.
C. You should reset operate a full backup of the master database by hand.
D. You should reset SQLDB to use Windows Integrated authentication.
4. You are managing a SQL Server 2008 instance which includes a database called TestDB for the xxyyinc.com. There is a table named Products which owns several indexes and many of rows in TestDB database which gives an enterprise Web environment which is often used. Forty percent of the indexes on the Products table are fragmented. You should make sure that the effect on database availability is minimized. Which is the correct answer?
A. You should utilize the option of Online.
B. You should utilize the option of Offline.
C. You should utilize the option of Full index.
D. You should utilize the option of Page index.
5. You are managing of SQL Server 2008 sample called Test which includes a database called TestSupport for the xxyyinc.com. The TestSupport database utilizes the bulk-logged recovery mode. You log ship the TestSupport database by a WAN link. There is a scheduled work which reproduces the TestSupport database’s indexes. You make sure that the job adds the number of the log backups for log shipping. In order to minimize the size of the log backups used by log shipping, which is the correct answer?
A. You should make a compress of the log file backups.
B. You should delete the indexes and create new one.
C. You should change the TestSupport database to utilize the Full recovery mode.
D. You should change the TestSupport database to utilize the half recovery mode.
6. You are mastering the company database; a new SQL Server 2008 computer named TesterDB should be set by yourself. Reporting Services will work in TesterDB. It should be set to run database backups and other maintenance job automatically. In the network environment, the company has no other SQL Server computers. The whole approach SQL2 will be made by using SQL1s DNS name. You should enable any necessary devices on SQL2. Which is the correct answer? (select more than one)
A. You should utilize SQL Server Web Service technology
B. You should utilize SQL Server Browser technology
C. You should utilize Internet Information Services technology
D. You should utilize Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator technology
Answer: B, D